This scarf is designed by Florine, Hanako,Nadege, and Zoe, four French textile designers by merging traditional Cambodian weaving techniques and modern designs. It is traditionally hand-loomed and texture is added with an intricate stripe pattern. The natural cotton scarf with the neutral tones goes with everything so it makes the perfect travel accessory that can be used as a scarf, beach towel, or wrap.
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Measurements: L 190 cm x W 80 cm + Hand-knotted fringe
- Color: Blue Green + Red and Blue Stripes
- Handmade with passion in Cambodia
- Care: Hand wash cold, hand dry and Iron
- As with all handcrafted goods, there are slight variations making each piece a work of art and truly one of a kind.
Designers - Nadège, Zoé, Florine and Hanako, four French graduated from ENSCI in Paris.
They initiate the project « Gestes d’Asie » and undertake a tour throughout Asia, starting in October 2018 to visit, meet and discuss with craftsmen around textile gestures and practices.