This scarf is designed by Mathilde and Lea, two French textile designers by merging tradition Cambodian weaving techniques and modern designs. It is traditionally hand-loomed and texture is added with an intricate stripe pattern. The natural cotton scarf with the neutral tones go with everything so it makes the perfect travel accessory that can be used as a scarf, beach towel or wrap.
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Measurements: L 190 cm x W 80 cm + Hand-knotted fringe
- Color: Blue Green + Red and Blue Stripes
- Handmade with passion in Cambodia
- Care: Hand wash cold, hand dry and Iron
- As with all handcrafted goods, there are slight variations making each piece a work of art and truly one of a kind.
Designers - Mathilde and Lea, two French students who founded the association “Green is the New Black” in order to promote sustainable fashion. To achieve this goal, they undertake a tour throughout Asia, starting in January 2018, to visit and shed light on changemakers in the fashion industry.